Posted to alt.home.repair
Joey

Default Pneumatic nailer advice

I own a lot of air nailers and most of mine are Stanley Bostitch,
because the parts are easy to get and I can replace them. IF I had to
give up all my nailers and only keep one it would be the SN60FN which is
an angled finish nailer. That's my favorite and the one I use most.

I am thinking about buying a pneumatic nailer and am trying to decide
whether to buy a straight 16 gauge finish nailer or an angled 15 gauge
finish nailer (haven't seen any angled 16 gauge ones). In the near
future I will be using it for installing floor molding (including
quarter round). Will the 15 gauge nailer split the quarter round? It
seems like an angled nailer is more useful (albeit more expensive as
well) and if I'm going to spend some money, I might as well get the
most bang for the buck.

Thanks