Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

Default Good way to clean out under

I was wondering if anyone had an idea, for cleaning out under the wash
machine and dryer with out moving them , alot of lint and dust balls
accumulate, I use a yard stick, its needs something attached to it to do a
little better job or is there another solution out there?

Thanks
Tom

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

"twfsa" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone had an idea, for cleaning out under the wash
machine and dryer with out moving them , alot of lint and dust balls
accumulate, I use a yard stick, its needs something attached to it to do a
little better job or is there another solution out there?

http://store.cybavilla.com/wowavaat.html

Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich

Stop being lazy and move the damn machines. Don't you know how nasty the
build up can get under there. It's more than just dust balls and lint.

"twfsa" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone had an idea, for cleaning out under the wash
machine and dryer with out moving them , alot of lint and dust balls
accumulate, I use a yard stick, its needs something attached to it to do a
little better job or is there another solution out there?

Thanks
Tom

Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn

twfsa wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had an idea, for cleaning out under the wash
machine and dryer with out moving them , alot of lint and dust balls
accumulate, I use a yard stick, its needs something attached to it to do a
little better job or is there another solution out there?

Thanks
Tom

Take a piece of old towelling, wrap around the yardstick. Old athletic
sock turned inside-out will work, too. Just fasten to the yardstick, or
make it long enough to hold onto so it doesn't get stuck under the machines.