Posted to alt.home.repair
CGB

Default Circuit breaker replacement: Follow-up

I posted about 2 weeks ago replacing a circuit breaker. I got some
excellent advice, especially from Nexus 7. I got a replacement for it at
Home Depot. The only difference between the old one and the replacement was
that the screw where the wire attached was at a slightly different angle on
the new one, actually making it a little easier to reach with a screw
driver. I made the replacement. Technically, it was quite easy. The
circuit worked. Forty-eight hours later, the house hasn't caught fire!!!
So, I guess all is well.

Many thanks to all for their advice.

Chet

Posted to alt.home.repair

congrats, you are learning. work smart work safe, and dont get rattled
too much when things dont go as planned.....

Its all a learning experience!