DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Circuit breaker replacement: Follow-up (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/139043-circuit-breaker-replacement-follow-up.html)

CGB January 7th 06 05:02 PM

Circuit breaker replacement: Follow-up

I posted about 2 weeks ago replacing a circuit breaker. I got some
excellent advice, especially from Nexus 7. I got a replacement for it at
Home Depot. The only difference between the old one and the replacement was
that the screw where the wire attached was at a slightly different angle on
the new one, actually making it a little easier to reach with a screw
driver. I made the replacement. Technically, it was quite easy. The
circuit worked. Forty-eight hours later, the house hasn't caught fire!!!
So, I guess all is well.

Many thanks to all for their advice.

Chet

[email protected] January 9th 06 06:26 AM

Circuit breaker replacement: Follow-up

congrats, you are learning. work smart work safe, and dont get rattled
too much when things dont go as planned.....

Its all a learning experience!