Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Granger

Default Self-Diagnostic mode for GE Fridge

Does anyone know how to activate the self-diagnostic modes of a GE
GSS25JEPABB fridge? I know these side-by-side fridges have a
self-diagnostic mode to perform basic troubleshooting checks - I'm looking
for the one to cycle the fridge damper.

Also, does anyone know where I can get a current service manual for this
thing? I've found a service manual for an older version (2001 model year of
an Arctica fridge), but I have a 2003 model and a lot of the features are
different. THis manual explains some self-diagnostic modes available on the
fridge, but to enter them it assumes you have an electronic keypad. (My
fridge has knobs for temp control.)

Thanks! Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

http://www.repairclinic.com/0003.asp

http://www.applianceblog.com/archive...erboard_1.html

Pimp my scale or:The YADRO-Files, part 1 Nick Müller Metalworking 6 September 17th 05 12:17 AM
Fridge running warm, help troubleshooting? [email protected] Home Repair 7 June 30th 05 04:25 PM
Are PC surge protectors needed in the UK? greywolf42 Electronics Repair 82 July 13th 04 11:37 AM
Integrated fridge John UK diy 3 April 29th 04 12:08 PM
Panasonic "CT-27SL13" TV Service Mode, Please! Lance Dyer Electronics Repair 0 September 16th 03 04:18 AM