Posted to alt.home.repair

Default wet saltillo tile

My plumbing under my kitchen sink became disconnected and water was
running all over my sealed saltillo tile floor. Now the tile is wet
and I want to know what is the best way to dry it out?
Thanks!
Jeanne D
Tucson, Az

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

remove each piece and take them outside

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

just kidding

Posted to alt.home.repair
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

wrote in message
oups.com...
My plumbing under my kitchen sink became disconnected and water was
running all over my sealed saltillo tile floor. Now the tile is wet
and I want to know what is the best way to dry it out?
Thanks!
Jeanne D
Tucson, Az

Just wait. Possibly set up a fan to help the process but saltillo holds a
huge amount of water and will take a while to dry out. The good news is
that in Tuscon, you're humidity is pretty low so it shouldn't take too
awfully long to dry out. I'm in ABQ and when I installed saltillo, the
tiles typically dried out in under 24 hours.
Cheers,
cc

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom

James Culbertson wrote:snip The good news is
that in Tusconsnip
Uh, that's
"Tucson"! One of our pet peeves... Tom in Tucson

Posted to alt.home.repair
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

"tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
James Culbertson wrote:snip The good news is
that in Tusconsnip
Uh, that's
"Tucson"! One of our pet peeves... Tom in Tucson

Ooops! Honest typo....I really do know how to spell Tucs...er Tucson.
Try spelling Albuquerque for everyone, it gets monotonous.
Cheers,
cc

Saltillo tile over concrete CP Home Repair 5 December 3rd 05 02:29 AM
how to remove latex paint from saltillo tile no_junk_mail Home Repair 5 August 19th 05 04:02 PM
Throw Rugs over Sealed Saltillo Tile James \Cubby\ Culbertson Home Repair 4 June 29th 05 02:46 AM
Florida Tile LD Home Repair 16 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
Florida Tile LD Home Ownership 17 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM