Posted to alt.home.repair
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Default wet saltillo tile

wrote in message
oups.com...
My plumbing under my kitchen sink became disconnected and water was
running all over my sealed saltillo tile floor. Now the tile is wet
and I want to know what is the best way to dry it out?
Thanks!
Jeanne D
Tucson, Az

Just wait. Possibly set up a fan to help the process but saltillo holds a
huge amount of water and will take a while to dry out. The good news is
that in Tuscon, you're humidity is pretty low so it shouldn't take too
awfully long to dry out. I'm in ABQ and when I installed saltillo, the
tiles typically dried out in under 24 hours.
Cheers,
cc