Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are electric oil-filled radiator heaters a carbon monoxide risk?

I've been experiencing some symptoms of low level carbon monoxide
exposure. I have an 10 year old oil-filled radiator heater under my
computer desk. I sit at this desk eight hours a day. I've read that
electric oil-filled heaters aren't a carbon monoxide risk, but I wonder
if this is always true?

Thanks in advance for your responses.