Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Default Tracfone's Best Deal Yet

If you talk for hours and hours on the phone, then Tracfone is not for you.
But if you need a cell phone for short calls or emergencies than take a look
at this.

Here is how to get a Tracfone pre-paid cell phone with 200 minutes and
6
months of useage for $19.99 plus shipping.
It is a bit complicated. but here goes.

First send an email saying 'Best deal' to
tracfone AT alex4all.com.

You will receive an email from the Tracfone Company.

Click on number 1 in the email.
This takes you to the Tracfone web site where you can buy a Tracfone
and a
40 minute airtime card for $19.99.
Save the email.

Once you receive the phone click on number 2 in the email.
This will activate your new phone and give you 20 minutes of airtime
and 2
months of useage.

Then click on number 3 in the email to get 100 free minutes.
You will receive another email from Tracfone with the minutes.

Then go to http://www.tracfone.com
Click on add airtime.
Using the 40 minute card enter the pin number of the card and the
promotional code 54565. This will then add 80 minutes and 2 more
months to
your phone.

Then 2 months later when you have less that 2 months left on your phone
use
the pin number from the 100 minute email.
This will add 100 minutes and another 2 months of time.

So for $19.99 you get a phone, 200 minutes and 6 months of time.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:17:38 -0500, "peanutjake"
wrote:

[...]

That sounds good to start, but what happens after 6 months.

How much do new minutes cost?

What number and charge of new mintues do you have to buy?

Do old minutes roll over or are they lost?

I believe you omitted all this and that bothers me.

Also, a webpage would be more convincing than an email. We don't know
your relationship to the company so we don't know if you can bind the
company at all.

For that matter, how would anything you say now will bind the company
for 6 months later? How long have you, or they, been in business?
Convince me you have a reliable company that won't raise the rates on
existing phones.

CAn I buy a whole new phone with the deal above every six months, and
retain the phone number?

Verizon is charging 15 dollars a month for DSL, but since they just
took away their own employees pensions or health care or something,
even when they still had the money, why should customers expect
better ttreatment?

PJ

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.
Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

wrote:

[...]

To check out everything I have said just go to the Tracfone web site.
http://www.tracfone.com

As for changing prices, Tracfone has just announced that they will REDUCE
airtime prices by 20% starting January.

PJ