Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Default Tracfone's Best Deal Yet

Here is how to get a Tracfone pre-paid cell phone with 200 minutes and 6
months of useage for $19.99 plus shipping.
It is a bit complicated. but here goes.

First send an email saying 'Best deal' to
tracfone AT alex4all.com.

You will receive an email from the Tracfone Company.

Click on number 1 in the email.
This takes you to the Tracfone web site where you can buy a Tracfone and a
40 minute airtime card for $19.99.
Save the email.

Once you receive the phone click on number 2 in the email.
This will activate your new phone and give you 20 minutes of airtime and 2
months of useage.

Then click on number 3 in the email to get 100 free minutes.
You will receive another email from Tracfone with the minutes.

Then go to http://www.tracfone.com
Click on add airtime.
Using the 40 minute card enter the pin number of the card and the
promotional code 54565. This will then add 80 minutes and 2 more months to
your phone.

Then 2 months later when you have less that 2 months left on your phone use
the pin number from the 100 minute email.
This will add 100 minutes and another 2 months of time.

So for $19.99 you get a phone, 200 minutes and 6 months of time.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Is it a new phone, and what do you get free for sending them clients.

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

m Ransley wrote in message
Is it a new phone, and what do you get free for sending them clients.

With the instructions I posted, the $19.99 deal is a refurbished phone, 200
minutes of airtime and 6 months of service.. They have new phones for $29.99
and up.
Tracfone has a refer a friend promotion.
Any Tracfone owner can refer someone and both get some free minutes.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

"peanutjake" wrote in message
[...]

Sounds good. Is there any commitment after the six months?
My MIL is looking for a really cheap phone, but doesn't expect to put much
of any time on it.

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Toller wrote in message

"peanutjake" wrote in message
Here is how to get a Tracfone pre-paid cell phone with 200 minutes and 6
months of usage for $19.99 plus shipping.
It is a bit complicated. but here goes.

First send an email saying 'Best deal' to
tracfone AT alex4all.com.

You will receive an email from the Tracfone Company.

Click on number 1 in the email.
This takes you to the Tracfone web site where you can buy a Tracfone and

40 minute airtime card for $19.99.
Save the email.

Once you receive the phone click on number 2 in the email.
This will activate your new phone and give you 20 minutes of airtime and

2
months of usage.

Then click on number 3 in the email to get 100 free minutes.
You will receive another email from Tracfone with the minutes.

Then go to http://www.tracfone.com
Click on add airtime.
Using the 40 minute card enter the pin number of the card and the
promotional code 54565. This will then add 80 minutes and 2 more months
your phone.

Then 2 months later when you have less that 2 months left on your phone
use
the pin number from the 100 minute email.
This will add 100 minutes and another 2 months of time.

So for $19.99 you get a phone, 200 minutes and 6 months of time.

PJ

Sounds good. Is there any commitment after the six months?
My MIL is looking for a really cheap phone, but doesn't expect to put much
of any time on it.

There is no commitment, no contracts, no credit check, no hidden charges, no
activation fee, no cancellation charges. You buy any additional minutes as
you need or if you don't need the phone any more you can sell it, give it
away or throw it away.

If you talk for hours and hours on the phone then you are better off with a
regular cell phone.
But if you need a phone for short calls or emergencies then Tracfone is a
good deal.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Your link-address did not work

Trac fone is good a friend has one for emergencys only , they buy the
one year card.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dug

alex4all.com is a website in Egypt,
too freaky for me....

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Alex4all is an international web site that provides free web based email.
Nothing wierd about it.
The main email page is
http://www.gawab.com/webfront/main.php
Nothing freaky going on.

dug wrote in message news:1Q4mf.8483$xg1.2334@trnddc03...
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

m Ransley wrote in message
Your link-address did not work

Did you send the email to

tracfone AT alex4all.com ?

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

Once you receive the phone click on number 2 in the email.
This will activate your new phone and give you 20 minutes of airtime and 2
months of useage.

I don't want to quibble, but it says 10 minutes

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Toller wrote in message

Once you receive the phone click on number 2 in the email.
This will activate your new phone and give you 20 minutes of airtime and

2
months of useage.

I don't want to quibble, but it says 10 minutes

If you activate a Tracfone by calling Customer Service you get 10 minutes.
If you activate the phone online you get 20 minutes.
Just an extra bonus for not bothering Customer Service.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Is that your email. Is this some sort of method to get us to use you as a
referral so you can rack up free minutes.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
George

m Ransley wrote:
Is it a new phone, and what do you get free for sending them clients.

He gets minutes for shilling for them.
Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

A new phone is only 10 bucks more anywhere

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Jim Yanik wrote in message
Can you cite anything that shows one gets bonus minutes for referring a

new
TracFone customer? Or are you just spouting off nonsense?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Go to the Tracfone web site.
http://www.tracfone.com
Click on REFER A FRIEND
All the information is there.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik

"peanutjake" wrote in
:

OK,my apologies.

that's something new I hadn't seen.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

I am trying to redeem my free 100 minutes. It asks for my ESN#.
I see my SIM and IMEI numbers, but what is my ESN#?

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
chicagofan

Toller wrote:

I am trying to redeem my free 100 minutes. It asks for my ESN#.
I see my SIM and IMEI numbers, but what is my ESN#?

It's a TracFone serial number *prefix*; in your case, your serial number
follows IMEI. Apparently ESN, DEC or IMEI are used interchangably, with
serial numbers. In my case it was ESN.
bj