Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Default Tracfone Promotional Codes

If you have a Tracfone and buy an airtime card
you can use these promotional codes to get
some free minutes.

40 free minutes on a 40 minute card 54565

100 free minutes on a 100 minute card 54662

200 free minutes on a 200 minute card 58855

400 free minutes on a 400 minute card 52615

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

"peanutjake" wrote in message
s.com...
If you have a Tracfone and buy an airtime card
you can use these promotional codes to get
some free minutes.

40 free minutes on a 40 minute card 54565

100 free minutes on a 100 minute card 54662

200 free minutes on a 200 minute card 58855

400 free minutes on a 400 minute card 52615

The phone I got off your email came last week. I haven't activated it
because it is a Christmas gift for my MIL, but everything looks okay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Is there an exoiration date for these codes?

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there an exoiration date for these codes?

The codes I posted are good until the end of December.
But many times Tracfone has extended the time that codes can be used.

Tracfone is always comming out with new promotional codes.
I will post any ones that I hear about.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

Yeah Right!

This is just like your last scam, (Refer a Friend) I got no further in the
e-mail than step two, never heard back from Tracfone on my free 100 mins.

Tom

"peanutjake" wrote in message
s.com...
If you have a Tracfone and buy an airtime card
you can use these promotional codes to get
some free minutes.

40 free minutes on a 40 minute card 54565

100 free minutes on a 100 minute card 54662

200 free minutes on a 200 minute card 58855

400 free minutes on a 400 minute card 52615

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

twfsa wrote in message
Yeah Right!

This is just like your last scam, (Refer a Friend) I got no further in

the
e-mail than step two, never heard back from Tracfone on my free 100 mins.

Tom

You have to click on number 3 in the email they sent you to get the 100 free
minutes.

If you have a problem, you can call Tracfone at
800 339 9345.
They have been pretty helpful in solving problems.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

Did that filled out the form and it said that it may take up to 48 hrs
before you hear from them so far nothing I have even complaines to Tracfone
in there Refer a Freind Dept.I will try the phone number you listed.

Thanks
Tom

twfsa wrote in message
Yeah Right!

This is just like your last scam, (Refer a Friend) I got no further in

the
e-mail than step two, never heard back from Tracfone on my free 100 mins.

Tom

You have to click on number 3 in the email they sent you to get the 100
free
minutes.

If you have a problem, you can call Tracfone at
800 339 9345.
They have been pretty helpful in solving problems.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

I did call the customer service number and did get the 100 mins via the
phone, but did not receive an e-mail ( as in step 3)with the pin number, for
future use, and am not going to bother calling customer service again.

Tom

twfsa wrote in message
Yeah Right!

This is just like your last scam, (Refer a Friend) I got no further in

the
e-mail than step two, never heard back from Tracfone on my free 100 mins.

Tom

You have to click on number 3 in the email they sent you to get the 100
free
minutes.

If you have a problem, you can call Tracfone at
800 339 9345.
They have been pretty helpful in solving problems.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bonnie Jean

twfsa wrote in message

Yeah Right!

This is just like your last scam, (Refer a Friend) I got no further in

the

e-mail than step two, never heard back from Tracfone on my free 100 mins.

Tom

You have to click on number 3 in the email they sent you to get the 100
free
minutes.

If you have a problem, you can call Tracfone at
800 339 9345.
They have been pretty helpful in solving problems.

PJ

Tracfone has one of the worst reputations for customer service. Good
luck calling them. If you search Google for tracfone reviews you'll see.
That's not to say it's still not a good deal for those you make very few
calls like me. When my contract is up I may go with them. Anybody have
much experience with Virgin Mobils pay-as-you-go?

Bonnie
Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve IA

Bonnie Jean wrote:

Tracfone has one of the worst reputations for customer service. Good
luck calling them. If you search Google for tracfone reviews you'll see.
That's not to say it's still not a good deal for those you make very few
calls like me. When my contract is up I may go with them. Anybody have
much experience with Virgin Mobils pay-as-you-go?

Bonnie

When I recently had trouble finding the pin code (or whatever it's
called) on a new purchase card, I called Tracfone and was connected
after a short wait and limited number pushing to a service rep who
politely answered all my stupid questions and got my minuntes activated.
She did have a distinctive accent but was helpful and thorough. YMMV.

Steve

--
"But every time I read the papers
That old feeling comes on.

-Pete Seeger

Posted to alt.home.repair
The Real Tom Miller

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 06:11:44 -0500, Bonnie Jean
wrote:

| Anybody have
| much experience with Virgin Mobils pay-as-you-go?
|
| Bonnie

My wife and I have been using VM for about a year and a half now and
are quite pleased with the service. We make very few calls and it fits
our needs. I think we have had only two times we could not get a
signal, which runs off the Sprint PCS network.

We have our account set up with our credit card so that it
automatically adds $20 worth of service when we get down to under $5
in our account. It will also auto-add $20 every three months if we
have not used up our minimum usage requirement, although this rarely
if ever happens. You can also use phone cards you buy at a store and
enter directly into the phone or you can add minutes on the Internet
using phone cards or credit/debit cards. Personally, I find both of
these methods inconvenient. There are several other "top up" options,
but the auto option works for us.

Of course, each individual call is relatively expensive. First of all,
you gotta buy the phone and they cost $20 - $190 or so depending on
your selection. The first ten minutes each day are 25 cents each and
10 cents each minute thereafter. This rate could really add up for a
frequent user, but we never spend more than $10/month or so unless we
are travelling.

The two times I called customer service the operators were utterly
clueless and could not solve my problem. I was getting email messages
that they had lost my account address. But they obviously hadn't, and
the phone still works, although to this day there is a statement on
the account data on their website saying that they have the wrong
address for me. Nobody at VM seemed to know how to fix this, and in
fact seemed thunderstruck by the problem. Both CS reps sounded like
they were around 15 years old.

Still, for an occasional user like me and my wife, it's a very good
solution which has saved us a great deal of money over Verizon, my
previous carrier. For me, with a cellphone, that's all that counts.
And I like the phone, an older but tiny Vox flip phone. Good battery
life, too. Hundreds -- perhaps thousands -- of ringtones, if you are
into that.

VM is a service that panders to the pre-teen crowd, so all the website
information is presented in a pseudo-hip sort of way that will make
most people gag. It's "corporate hip" if you know what I mean. But who
cares about that so long as the service plan fits your needs? When you
use the phone, it's just like every other phone.
Posted to alt.home.repair
WM

I'd like to have my email address used for promo codes too.
Is there any secrets I need to know before I start soliciting free
minutes?

Also, How do I retrieve my messages with a land phone?

WM

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

WM wrote in message

I'd like to have my email address used for promo codes too.
Is there any secrets I need to know before I start soliciting free
minutes?

No, just study the Tracfone web site.

Also, How do I retrieve my messages with a land phone?

WM

Here is the way I do it.
I turn OFF the cell phone.
On a land line I call the cell phone.
When the message system answers I press pound.
I am then asked for my pin number.
I enter the pin and I can listen to my messages.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

"peanutjake" wrote in message
s.com...
If you have a Tracfone and buy an airtime card
you can use these promotional codes to get
some free minutes.

40 free minutes on a 40 minute card 54565

I tried that and it tells me it is an invalid code. Please advise.

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Toller wrote in message

"peanutjake" wrote in message
s.com...
If you have a Tracfone and buy an airtime card
you can use these promotional codes to get
some free minutes.

40 free minutes on a 40 minute card 54565

I tried that and it tells me it is an invalid code. Please advise.

I answered you by email.

PJ