Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

Default Tracfone Promotional Codes

Did that filled out the form and it said that it may take up to 48 hrs
before you hear from them so far nothing I have even complaines to Tracfone
in there Refer a Freind Dept.I will try the phone number you listed.

Thanks
Tom

"peanutjake" wrote in message
s.com...

twfsa wrote in message
Yeah Right!

This is just like your last scam, (Refer a Friend) I got no further in

the
e-mail than step two, never heard back from Tracfone on my free 100 mins.

Tom

You have to click on number 3 in the email they sent you to get the 100
free
minutes.

If you have a problem, you can call Tracfone at
800 339 9345.
They have been pretty helpful in solving problems.

PJ