Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Forced air smells like latex paint

I've just noticed that my house smells a little like latex paint. It's
mostly noticeable when I come in from being outside for a while. I'm
going to get an HVAC guy out here to clean the ducts, but if he doesn't
find anything and that doesn't solve it....Got any ideas?

I have no cans of paint in my house and it's not one room more than any
other so I'm guessing that it's the furnace. It's not a disgusting
smell. Is there anything besides CO that I can test for?

Mike

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

It could be mold in the AC coil area, total duct cleaning is most often
a waste.