Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Kraus

Default The future of heating??

HeyBub wrote:
Petroleum and its derivatives. Oil prices fluctuate in about ten-year
cycles. We're now at a peak, it's downhill from here.

I don't know if I would bet on that. With China developing a voracious
appetite for oil as it industrializes and automobile ownership there
skyrockets* prices are going to go up. They may drop in the short term
because indeed there are cycles and short term things affecting prices but
the average price over the long haul will go up, possibly drastically.

*China...gunpowder...skyrockets...hehehe