Posted to alt.home.repair
DesertBob Jr.

Default Gilson Monty Ward owner's manuals on Ebay

due to high demand, I will be offering complete scanned copies of the
Gilson owner's manuals on Ebay, if interested go there and do a search
for "Gilson manuals"- auctions start tonite at 9:30 est pm

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

"DesertBob Jr." wrote in message
oups.com...
due to high demand, I will be offering complete scanned copies of the
Gilson owner's manuals on Ebay, if interested go there and do a search
for "Gilson manuals"- auctions start tonite at 9:30 est pm

HallaF*ckinLewYa!!!!!!!!!!!

I can finally finish my Christmas shopping!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie Fraudo

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
"DesertBob Jr." wrote in message
oups.com...
due to high demand, I will be offering complete scanned copies of the
Gilson owner's manuals on Ebay, if interested go there and do a search
for "Gilson manuals"- auctions start tonite at 9:30 est pm

HallaF*ckinLewYa!!!!!!!!!!!

I can finally finish my Christmas shopping!!!

The spammer is:

Charles M. Nudo, Jr.
160 Bear Run Dr.
Drums, PA 18222
570-788-4115

Posts under various user names through Google.

User names used:

66fourdoor
CAINE
trippin28track
UNIVERSAL MIND
UNIVERSAL GENIUS
cricket
DesertBob Jr.

Email addresses used:

trippin28track "at" yahoo.com
trippingtoo8track "at" yahoo.com
dynobot "at" hotmail.com
winchester1886 "at" hotmail.com
coltblackpowder "at" hotmail.com
thenudofamily "at" epix.net

All from the ISP, epix.net.

He's been spamming for years in all kinds of groups. He's been asked to
stop many times, usually resulting in him going of the deep end and
harrassing anyone who questions him.
He'll call your employer if he finds any personal information about
you, it's a favorite tactic of his. He'll stalk anyone who complains
about him and then he'll contact their ISP if they fight back.

His ebay ID is "66fourdoor". Was temporarily suspended this summer but
is up again. Has been reported many times and is close to being shut
down again. Already has Ebay ID "quad-dubber" waiting to go when he
gets booted off.

His former ebay ID was "coolsitesandsounds" until he got shut down for
fraud.

Gilson Monty Ward owner's manuals on Ebay DesertBob Jr. Metalworking 1 December 11th 05 07:04 PM
Copyright on HP service manuals Dave Electronics Repair 146 May 7th 05 05:24 PM
EBay hack Don Foreman Metalworking 59 March 23rd 05 02:32 AM
FA: Ebay: Printer Service Manuals Mike Electronics Repair 3 January 11th 04 11:14 PM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM