Mike

Default FA: Ebay: Printer Service Manuals

All original service manuals.

Citizen Printer Service Manuals:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3451957860

Panasonic Printer Service Manuals:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3451957859

Olivetti Printer Serivce Manuals:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3451957858
Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/
David

Default Ebay: Printer Service Manuals

Come on spammer. Four posts are clearly spam hands down.

Add the fact that this might be in violation of Ebay's rules of use.

--
--------------------------------------+-----------------------------------

-
Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/

Mike

In article , David
threw these peanuts anonymously from the gallery:

Come on spammer. Four posts are clearly spam hands down.

Five single posts containing different items are not spam. You need to
check your definition of spam ...

Add the fact that this might be in violation of Ebay's rules of use.

If it's a fact, then why hide behind "might be"? Is it because you have
nothing to base that on?

Mike.

Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/
JURB6006

The guy shoulda put it all in one post. I'd much rather get rid of these
"PARKER SHNIEL IS A" posts and whatnot.

We actually had a minor flame war not too long ago with correspondents that
started a new thread for each post. Even though it was OT, nobody would have
minded if they just kept it all in one thread.

As far as eBay, I don't think they give a flying fornication, they make money
when things sell. They care quite a bit about what you put on a page
uthere/u though, and they charge big bucks to put a link in unless it's to
an image hosting service or your other eBay auctions.

I respect the space provided for use by this NG, and when it comes to doing
business here, I take it to email. One day I will be selling some unusual items
from my boneyard, but what you'll see is uone/u post with a link to a page
in my personal webspace. This stuff is not beanie babies, Fords or snowblowers.
We're talking more like an old Pioneer LD player with a "real" laser in it,
some old professional video stuff, valuable parts that are NLA etc.

Five posts was a bit too much, but for me it wasn't enough to complain about,
I've seen it alot worse. Starting more NGs has been discussed, separating
advanced troubleshooting from basics and perhaps others. I would but I lack the
resources to do so.

My two cents.

JURB

P.S. I put quotations around "real" about the laser because I made that remark
before and got schooled by Mr Goldwasser and others. I used to think a
semiconductor laser was nothing but a glorified LED. What I mean here is that
it has a gas laser with a high voltage supply (and it does work if you defeat
the interlock ).

JURB

eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM
Gas boiler service review/advice David Hearn UK diy 1 November 18th 03 04:21 PM
Service Manuals , hundreds of 'em, for sale, w/lower prices Thomas P. Gootee Electronics Repair 0 September 11th 03 08:30 PM
Test equipment manuals & Wattmeter slugs for sale Cowboy67 Electronics 1 September 11th 03 01:50 AM