Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Dream Home" laminate flooring

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with the laminate flooring that Lumber
Liquidators carries? I'm thinking about the line that runs for
$1.69/sqft ("Nirvana"). I've done a bit of googling on it and can't
seem to find out much about the company or whether or not the flooring
is any good or not. Someone did suggest that it was actually made by
Bellawood but I haven't been able to find anything to corroborate that.

Linkage:

Nirvana page: http://tinyurl.com/chl6t
Laminates page: http://tinyurl.com/duckn

Any thoughts? I know a lot of you probably don't like laminate
flooring, but in our case I really think it's our most realistic
option.

Thanks for any feedback!

-Josh