Posted to alt.home.repair
louie

Default "Dream Home" laminate flooring

We bought some of this last year, so we haven't owned it long enough to
say anything about durability (though it's held up well to a toddler so
far). Installation is fairly easy with two people, though one could do
it just as easily and maybe take a little longer. It looks pretty
realistic to me, much more so than the $3 per sq ft Pergo stuff you
find in the big box stores. The price is actually quite good when you
consider that the backing is attached. I haven't found any independent
information online either. It looks like they're exclusive to Lumber
Liquidators. So far, I'd recommend this stuff to someone putting in a
laminate floor.