Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Dream Home" laminate flooring

We're planning on installing it in the kitchen and being as careful as
possible with spills and so forth. Have you had a bad experience with
this? I understand the necessity to keep it dry and all; I'm wondering
just what bad stuff will happen if we do have the ocassional spill.
I'm hoping as long as we get things wiped up that it will be ok?

We're still at a decision point. We could put down vinyl instead
(although that is something I know abosolutely nothing about). We have
to put something down, as we have only subflooring in right now.