Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2 resetable circit breakers in one line

Here is my situation. i have two 40 amp resetable breakers that i need
to wire to handle 70-80 amp loads. how do these need to be wired. as in
coming from the battery split into 2 and then one to each breaker. or
in a strait line? thanxs a bunch

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to split the wires into two,one
each breaker, which will give you 40 amps each. If you go in straight line
you only have 40 amps. This is of course contingent on you having 80 amps to
begin with
oups.com...