Junior Member

Red face getting rid of white tac stains on wall

Help!

I'm moving out of my flat on the weekend and want the deposit back.

but there are loads of white tack marks on the walls from where i've put up postcards! they are small grey circles on a white wall!

anyone know how to remove them?

Anna
Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default getting rid of white tac stains on wall

/
"Anna Morris" wrote in message

Help!

I'm moving out of my flat on the weekend and want the deposit back.

but there are loads of white tack marks on the walls from where i've
put up postcards! they are small grey circles on a white wall!

anyone know how to remove them?

Paint. Sorry, you lose some of the deposit.

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Compound , sand, prime and paint room.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie Bress

If it is just the tiny tack hole, try a little toothpaste. something I heard
about from the college kids.

--
Anna Morris

Posted to alt.home.repair
JasmynJade

I'm with Joshua.....but, if it's not just the holes....try the Mr.
Clean Erasers...they work GREAT on that kind of stuff!!!!

Deck Set on Retaining Wall jacktripper Home Ownership 5 July 22nd 04 06:22 PM
Bad odor coming from expansion joint around interior wall of home John Hughes Home Repair 2 December 9th 03 06:05 PM
Old Brick Wall to Paint White [email protected] Home Repair 6 December 4th 03 03:18 AM
HELP: vertical foundation crack in new construction Zhixin Tang Home Ownership 25 October 26th 03 01:53 PM
Wall falling down? Alex UK diy 8 August 29th 03 10:54 AM