Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
RichK

Default Window replacement hardware

Hi,

My windows are aluminum and at least 30 years old. They slide up and down
OK, but some of the hardware is broken. Especially the plastic parts. Do
not know the brand, as it's not stamped anywhere, or at least I cannot find
it.

Is there are place where replacement hardware can be found for these?
Regardless of manufacturer, I suspect the hardware came from the same place
for many brands of windows. There's a spring, cord with hook, a couple
plastic pulleys, all in an aluminum channel.

Regards,

Rich