Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q

Default Frigidare Washing Machine not spinning

I have a Frigidare Washing Machine that I bought new about six
years ago. It recently stopped spinning. All other functions are
working properly, including agitation.

Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?

More importantly, can anyone give me a guesstimate on what the
repair cost might be? I'm on a tight budget and need to know when
I can afford to call the repairman.

Thanks in advance.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

http://fixitnow.com/
the samurai there has the wisdom you seek, even where to find the model
number of your appliance.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid

Hi,

I have a Frigidare Washing Machine that I bought
new about six years ago
It recently stopped spin

Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?
More importantly, can anyone give me a guesstimate on what the repair cost might be?

Probably not....not mentioned....model#, top load washer, front load
washer??

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q

Default More Info Frigidare Washing Machine not spinning

-
- Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?
-
- More importantly, can anyone give me a guesstimate on what the
- repair cost might be? I'm on a tight budget and need to know when
- I can afford to call the repairman.
-
- Thanks in advance.

Model FWX233RES4
Top loading
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q

In article .com,
"Appliance Repair Aid" wrote:

- Hi,
-
- I have a Frigidare Washing Machine that I bought
- new about six years ago
- It recently stopped spin
-
- Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?
- More importantly, can anyone give me a guesstimate on what the repair
- cost might be?
-
- Probably not....not mentioned....model#, top load washer, front load
- washer??
-
- jeff.
- Appliance Repair Aid