Posted to alt.home.repair
jeffmenzies

Default Discontinued Formica search

Hi there, I am searching for some Formica that has been discontinued..
I would be willing to take it in any form, full sheet, cutoffs, shower
walls, countertop........ The Formica is the well known white with a
metal gold fleck in it... Does anyone have any????? I have contacted
many fabricators and manufacturers of laminate material with no luck...

Jeff Menzies

Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Young

I recall seeing or reading about some company that was reproducing old
Formica patterns. They were doing the boomerang style for old house
restorers.
Don Young
"jeffmenzies" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there, I am searching for some Formica that has been discontinued..
I would be willing to take it in any form, full sheet, cutoffs, shower
walls, countertop........ The Formica is the well known white with a
metal gold fleck in it... Does anyone have any????? I have contacted
many fabricators and manufacturers of laminate material with no luck...

Jeff Menzies

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:17:44 -0600, "Don Young"
wrote:

I recall seeing or reading about some company that was reproducing old
Formica patterns. They were doing the boomerang style for old house
restorers.
Don Young
"jeffmenzies" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there, I am searching for some Formica that has been discontinued..
I would be willing to take it in any form, full sheet, cutoffs, shower
walls, countertop........ The Formica is the well known white with a
metal gold fleck in it... Does anyone have any????? I have contacted
many fabricators and manufacturers of laminate material with no luck...

Jeff Menzies

What exactly is formica anyhow? Yes, I know what the stuff is, I mean
what is is made out of?
I always wondered that.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie S.

wrote:

I recall seeing or reading about some company that was reproducing old
Formica patterns. They were doing the boomerang style for old house
restorers.
Don Young
"jeffmenzies" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hi there, I am searching for some Formica that has been discontinued..
I would be willing to take it in any form, full sheet, cutoffs, shower
walls, countertop........ The Formica is the well known white with a
metal gold fleck in it... Does anyone have any????? I have contacted
many fabricators and manufacturers of laminate material with no luck...

Jeff Menzies

What exactly is formica anyhow? Yes, I know what the stuff is, I mean
what is is made out of?
I always wondered that.

With a Google search I came up with this.
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/e.../m0016500.html

Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie S.

wrote:

I recall seeing or reading about some company that was reproducing old
Formica patterns. They were doing the boomerang style for old house
restorers.
Don Young
"jeffmenzies" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hi there, I am searching for some Formica that has been discontinued..
I would be willing to take it in any form, full sheet, cutoffs, shower
walls, countertop........ The Formica is the well known white with a
metal gold fleck in it... Does anyone have any????? I have contacted
many fabricators and manufacturers of laminate material with no luck...

Jeff Menzies

What exactly is formica anyhow? Yes, I know what the stuff is, I mean
what is is made out of?
I always wondered that.

Here's a more comprehensive answer.
http://www.formica.co.uk/index.cfm?F...&ContentID=133

Choosing a HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR for QUICK HOT WATER DELIVERY or for HOT WATER ON D'MAND is now a whole lot easier. [email protected] Home Repair 22 June 7th 06 01:09 AM
ATA Cases Bruce Barnett Woodworking 5 September 2nd 05 05:32 AM
63876 Mining the Web: Jacobian Matrix Constructs with eigenVectorSearching 63876 Web Science UK diy 0 November 16th 04 10:01 PM
81810 Mining the Web: Jacobian Matrix Constructs with eigenVectorSearching 81810 Web Science Home Ownership 0 November 16th 04 10:01 PM
35585 Mining the Web :Searches with Kriging, Inverse DistanceWeighting, eigenVectors and Cross-Pollination 35585 Web Science Home Repair 0 November 16th 04 10:01 PM