Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie S.

Default Discontinued Formica search

wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:17:44 -0600, "Don Young"
wrote:

I recall seeing or reading about some company that was reproducing old
Formica patterns. They were doing the boomerang style for old house
restorers.
Don Young
"jeffmenzies" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hi there, I am searching for some Formica that has been discontinued..
I would be willing to take it in any form, full sheet, cutoffs, shower
walls, countertop........ The Formica is the well known white with a
metal gold fleck in it... Does anyone have any????? I have contacted
many fabricators and manufacturers of laminate material with no luck...

Jeff Menzies

What exactly is formica anyhow? Yes, I know what the stuff is, I mean
what is is made out of?
I always wondered that.

Here's a more comprehensive answer.
http://www.formica.co.uk/index.cfm?F...&ContentID=133