Fernando Perfumo

Default req. dishwasher electric diagram or help in trouble.

Hi,
Does somebody know why a diswasher stops forever in some positions of the
programmer?
It seems the water level somewhat low then, when I think it has to warm the
water.

The resistor are ok apparently.
The termostat switch in series with the heater seems ok.
The cube termostat are ok.
I've tested both termostats putting them on the vitroceramic plate.
The pressure switch seems to be ok. The part connected to the air camera to
detect the higer level seems good.

The model is LVW-5 from White Westinghouse.

Thank you.
Fernando.

Appliance Repair Aid

Hi,

The model is LVW-5 from White Westinghouse

UK style appliance? If yes, one of these places may be able to help...

http://www.applianceaid.com/UK_appliance_links.html

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Ken

Fernando Perfumo wrote:
Hi,
Does somebody know why a diswasher stops forever in some positions of the
programmer?
It seems the water level somewhat low then, when I think it has to warm the
water.

The resistor are ok apparently.
The termostat switch in series with the heater seems ok.
The cube termostat are ok.
I've tested both termostats putting them on the vitroceramic plate.
The pressure switch seems to be ok. The part connected to the air camera to
detect the higer level seems good.

The model is LVW-5 from White Westinghouse.

Thank you.
Fernando.

I purchased a dishwasher some time ago and it had heat settings for
Prewash, Wash, and of course Dry. If I set the heat setting for all of
these cycles the dishwasher would run for almost 2 1/2 hours! Finally I
stopped some of those options and now it takes about 1 hour to do a load
of dishes.

I am not sure how they measure the increased temp level, but the cycle
would not progress until the level was attained and that took a LONG
time. This might not be helpful in your case, but I thought I would
relate my experience to you.