Default Mini-Blind Valence Clips

Several of our mini-blinds (they are many years old and are of the same
type) have had their valence clips broken when they were removed in
order to take out the blinds for cleaning. I have visited several
stores in my area as well as web sites to locate replacements, but so
far I have been unable to find this particular piece. Suggestions? I
can email you a scan and measurements of the part in question. Thanks.

Hi Ho Silver

I had the same problem, and most of my valence slats are stacked up in a
corner awaiting replacement clips. I did find a web site that sells clips,
but have not bought any.
http://www19.serrahost.com/servlet/b...AValance+Clips
--------------------------------------

wrote in message
oups.com...
Several of our mini-blinds (they are many years old and are of the same
type) have had their valence clips broken when they were removed in
order to take out the blinds for cleaning. I have visited several
stores in my area as well as web sites to locate replacements, but so
far I have been unable to find this particular piece. Suggestions? I
can email you a scan and measurements of the part in question. Thanks.

mm

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 17:42:42 GMT, "Hi Ho Silver"
wrote:

I had the same problem, and most of my valence slats are stacked up in a
corner awaiting replacement clips. I did find a web site that sells clips,
but have not bought any.
http://www19.serrahost.com/servlet/b...AValance+Clips

I was given two miniblinds, and the top part is only 7/8" high
and 1 1/8" deep. I guess they are cheap because I can't find a
brand name on them anywhere. Any other suggestions where to find
brackets to hold them to the wall.

I was thinking I might have to make them myself, but it would be
great not to have to take that time.

The site you give above is pretty good. It has ;71 styles of
brackets to hold blinds, but none fit what I have.
--------------------------------------

wrote in message
roups.com...
Several of our mini-blinds (they are many years old and are of the same
type) have had their valence clips broken when they were removed in
order to take out the blinds for cleaning. I have visited several
stores in my area as well as web sites to locate replacements, but so
far I have been unable to find this particular piece. Suggestions? I
can email you a scan and measurements of the part in question. Thanks.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.
Colbyt

wrote in message
oups.com...
Several of our mini-blinds (they are many years old and are of the same
type) have had their valence clips broken when they were removed in
order to take out the blinds for cleaning. I have visited several
stores in my area as well as web sites to locate replacements, but so
far I have been unable to find this particular piece. Suggestions? I
can email you a scan and measurements of the part in question. Thanks.

Remove the obvious to email me. Include alt.home.repair in the subject.

I may have some of what you need in the basement. Been installing these
thing for 20 years now.

Colbyt