Colbyt

Default Mini-Blind Valence Clips

wrote in message
oups.com...
Several of our mini-blinds (they are many years old and are of the same
type) have had their valence clips broken when they were removed in
order to take out the blinds for cleaning. I have visited several
stores in my area as well as web sites to locate replacements, but so
far I have been unable to find this particular piece. Suggestions? I
can email you a scan and measurements of the part in question. Thanks.

Remove the obvious to email me. Include alt.home.repair in the subject.

I may have some of what you need in the basement. Been installing these
thing for 20 years now.

Colbyt