AppGuy

Default GSX9885jq0 info?

I have a Whirlpool GSX9885jq0 washer at my shop. It is the computerized
direct drive washer with the recirculating system in it. Problem is it
doesn't seem to be tripping the recirculating selonoid to cause the
water to drain. Of course the schematic with the washer IS there but,
does not give the ohms for that selonoid, nor does it say whether there
should be line voltage or DC voltage to that valve, being it comes from
the control board I am afraid to just try applying Household current to
the selonoid to see if it is functional. Is there a good place to find
the service tech sheets for this washer?

--
AppGuy
AppGuy's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=173

Appliance Repair Aid

AppGuy wrote:
I have a Whirlpool GSX9885jq0 washer at my shop. It is the computerized
direct drive washer with the recirculating system in it. Problem is it
doesn't seem to be tripping the recirculating selonoid to cause the
water to drain. Of course the schematic with the washer IS there but,
does not give the ohms for that selonoid, nor does it say whether there
should be line voltage or DC voltage to that valve, being it comes from
the control board I am afraid to just try applying Household current to
the selonoid to see if it is functional. Is there a good place to find
the service tech sheets for this washer?

--
AppGuy

Hi,

A tech sheet shows to be available from Sears....
http://www3.sears.com/Paul/model_sea...num=GSX9885jq0

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/