Default repair inside clothes dryer

I have an old stacked Gibson washer/dryer and everything works except
the plastic piece that shields the lint screen is totally broken. This
piece is more or less part of the drum, i.e., not something I could
order and replace very easily. I found a piece of plastic gutter guard
that can be cut to shape and glued in to protect the lint screen but
I'm not sure what type of glue to use to withstand the heat. Any
suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Monica

hwm54112

Should be several high heat glues available such as J.B. Weld, two part
epoxies, etc. If not at hardware store, try autoparts

--
hwm54112
hwm54112's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=127