Ohm

Default SAMSUNG not honering rebates

Hi,

Anyone have problem geting rebate checks from Samsung /newegg.com?

This is my second time my rebate for Samsung is rejected for invalid
submission reason. But to my knowledge and believe I have dont all
correct as possible. Is there a way to contact them, the number the
gave in the mail is an automated messaging system not letting to do
anything further. I never had any problem with rebates from other
companies.

Iam not sure this is the way SAMSUNG want to satisfy their customers.

Sam

Edwin Pawlowski

Ohm wrote:
Hi,

Anyone have problem geting rebate checks from Samsung /newegg.com?

This is my second time my rebate for Samsung is rejected for invalid
submission reason. But to my knowledge and believe I have dont all
correct as possible. Is there a way to contact them, the number the
gave in the mail is an automated messaging system not letting to do
anything further. I never had any problem with rebates from other
companies.

Iam not sure this is the way SAMSUNG want to satisfy their customers.

Sam

I'm sure Samsung is not just going to ignore rebates. The legal hassles
would be a huge PITA. What is the reason for the rejection?

--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Curmudgeon

Ohm wrote:
Hi,

Anyone have problem geting rebate checks from Samsung /newegg.com?

This is my second time my rebate for Samsung is rejected for invalid
submission reason. But to my knowledge and believe I have dont all
correct as possible. Is there a way to contact them, the number the
gave in the mail is an automated messaging system not letting to do
anything further. I never had any problem with rebates from other
companies.

Iam not sure this is the way SAMSUNG want to satisfy their customers.

Sam

Hope you made a photocopy of all your forms and receipts...cause if not,
you're screwed. Period.
Pop

You didn't mention why your rebate was rejected, which might be
legit. IFF you're on the up & up, here's some contact info
below. I had a black-hole issue with HP and HP Shopping which
really surprised me, and I got results by goingot BBB Online.
All of a sudden the three month old issue was settled in two days
from complaint ack to receipt of check.
If this is an issue where you got the rebate from newegg but
have to send it to samsung, it's not unusual for there to be BIG
disconnects there!

Rebates are often structured so the users will give up and often
involve at least one denial, on purpose. Most companies have
wised up and stopped doing that, but ... not all their people
know it g.

HTH,

Domain Name : samsung.com

::Registrant::
Name : Samsung Networks Inc.
Email :
Address : 9fl, asem tower, 159-1, samsung-dong SEOUL
Zipcode : 135-798
Nation : KR
Tel : 822 3415 6464
Fax : 822 3415 6688

::Administrative Contact::
Name : Samsung Networks Inc.
Email :

Address : 9fl, asem tower, 159-1, samsung-dong SEOUL
Zipcode : 135-798
Nation : KR
Tel : 822 3415 6464
Fax : 822 3415 6688

::Technical Contact::
Name : Samsung Networks Inc.
Email :

Address : 9fl, asem tower, 159-1, samsung-dong SEOUL
Zipcode : 135-798
Nation : KR
Tel : 822 3415 6464
Fax : 822 3415 6688

------------------------
Newegg.com
132 S.6th Ave
La Puente, CA 91746
US

Domain Name: NEWEGG.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Newegg.com

132 S.6th Ave
La Puente, CA 91746
US
909-395-0176 fax: 999 999 9999

Record expires on 01-Feb-2011.
Record created on 01-Feb-2000.
Database last updated on 29-Oct-2005 16:43:22 EDT.

"Ohm" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Hi,
:
[...]

Toller

I had a similar experience, though I can't even remember who it was with.
It took 6 phone calls, but they finally paid me; twice.

Noozer

"Ohm" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Anyone have problem geting rebate checks from Samsung /newegg.com?

This is my second time my rebate for Samsung is rejected for invalid
submission reason. But to my knowledge and believe I have dont all
correct as possible. Is there a way to contact them, the number the
gave in the mail is an automated messaging system not letting to do
anything further. I never had any problem with rebates from other
companies.

Iam not sure this is the way SAMSUNG want to satisfy their customers.

Well, considering just how well you wrote your message I can see that there
may be room for you making an error in the submission...

But, just in case you didn't miss anything, they should be able to tell you
more than "you forgot something." Contact as many related companies as you
can. Who was the rebate from? Newegg? Samsung? That company should be able
to tell you who to deal with.

Dr. Hardcrab

"Noozer" wrote in message

"Ohm" wrote in message
[...]

Probably what the OP "forgot" was that he had to actually BUY the product
before he could receive a rebate......

;-]

Robatoy

In article .com,
"Ohm" wrote:

Hi,

Anyone have problem geting rebate checks from Samsung /newegg.com?

This is my second time my rebate for Samsung is rejected for invalid
submission reason. But to my knowledge and believe I have dont all
correct as possible. Is there a way to contact them, the number the
gave in the mail is an automated messaging system not letting to do
anything further. I never had any problem with rebates from other
companies.

Iam not sure this is the way SAMSUNG want to satisfy their customers.

Sam

I have worked closely with Samsung for 7-8 years. I fabricate Staron
counter tops. Besides USA based Wilsonart, I have yet to find a company
which stands behind their products with the kind of integrity that
Samsung has.