Curmudgeon

Default SAMSUNG not honering rebates

Ohm wrote:
Hi,

Anyone have problem geting rebate checks from Samsung /newegg.com?

This is my second time my rebate for Samsung is rejected for invalid
submission reason. But to my knowledge and believe I have dont all
correct as possible. Is there a way to contact them, the number the
gave in the mail is an automated messaging system not letting to do
anything further. I never had any problem with rebates from other
companies.

Iam not sure this is the way SAMSUNG want to satisfy their customers.

Sam

Hope you made a photocopy of all your forms and receipts...cause if not,
you're screwed. Period.