Junior Member

Question Shower problems

I have just moved into a house recently and we have an Electric Shower (Jade) is the make.

It has an external red switch in the hall way which says on/off

The shower was working and now will not switch on at all.

The switch is a push button and has a small LED which is usually on all the time.

This light is no longer on.

No other power or water supply has been affected.

Any ideas what It could be?

MasterBlaster

"steph" wrote

I have just moved into a house recently and we have an Electric Shower
(Jade) is the make.

It has an external red switch in the hall way which says on/off

The shower was working and now will not switch on at all.

The switch is a push button and has a small LED which is usually on all
the time.

This light is no longer on.

No other power or water supply has been affected.

Any ideas what It could be?

Actually, the make is Triton, the model is Jade.
http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/index.html

I would check your fuse box. Something's likely blown.

Here's the Installation instructions and User's Guide (1 Mb):

http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/insta...20-%20Jade.pdf

Page 10 shows the neon "power" light and the on/off pushbutton (top right).

Page 22 is Fault Finding..........

1 Shower inoperable, no water flow.

1.1 Interrupted power supply.
1.1.1 Blown fuse or circuit breaker. Check supply.
Renew or reset fuse or circuit breaker. If it fails
again, consult a qualified electrician.
1.1.2 Power cut? Check other appliances and if
necessary, contact local Electricity Supply Co.

1.2 Unit malfunction.
1.2.1 Have unit checked. Ring Customer Service.

power shower problems mp UK diy 15 May 14th 05 03:35 PM
power/electric shower Graham Wilson UK diy 1 May 29th 04 01:07 PM
Mira Shower Problems dave cunningham UK diy 2 January 9th 04 05:23 PM
Grooveless shower head pipe? Robert Schultz Home Repair 3 January 3rd 04 04:40 AM
another leaky shower question Witchy UK diy 6 October 9th 03 05:09 PM