nospambob

Default Cost for septic creation?

We're considering a home in GA and want a shop with toilet/sink but
there is a drainage ditch between where shop would go and current home
septic system. Possibly can't bridge the ditch for septic so new
system MIGHT be a solution. Ballpark cost?
SQLit

"nospambob" wrote in message
We're considering a home in GA and want a shop with toilet/sink but
there is a drainage ditch between where shop would go and current home
septic system. Possibly can't bridge the ditch for septic so new
system MIGHT be a solution. Ballpark cost?

Call the county boys or who ever permits septics first, they might have an
issue with another septic system on the property.
Where I live unless you had 20 some acres there is little chance of 2 septic
systems on the same property.

Seems to me that a sump for the liquid and a pump to move it through pipe to
the exisiting system would be the worse case situation.

Edwin Pawlowski

"nospambob" wrote in message
We're considering a home in GA and want a shop with toilet/sink but
there is a drainage ditch between where shop would go and current home
septic system. Possibly can't bridge the ditch for septic so new
system MIGHT be a solution. Ballpark cost?

You cannot be serious.

How do you expect a ballpark with the information you give. Is the shop 100
feet or 2 miles away? Is the ditch 1' deep or is it 100 feet deep. Near
the road or two miles in?

Septic can run from $5000 to $50,000 or more. Your local contractors will
have a pretty good ideal when they wee it.