Default water dispenser problem

I have replaced the solenoid on a Whirlpool refrigerator that has an
ice maker and water dispenser. The water dispenser is working, however
i noticed that the reservoir tank doesn't have any water in it.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this tank filled with
water.

Thanks

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have replaced the solenoid on a Whirlpool refrigerator that has an
ice maker and water dispenser. The water dispenser is working, however
i noticed that the reservoir tank doesn't have any water in it.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this tank filled with
water.

Does the water jump across it like magic? It could be air bound and will
fill up after you run the water some. Or it is filled all the way and you
can't see a water line and think it may be empty.

Ed

That's a good one. A full tank looks the same as an empty tank unless you
have colored water. If it was empty it wouldn't dispense water, think about
it.

wrote

I have replaced the solenoid on a Whirlpool refrigerator that has an
ice maker and water dispenser. The water dispenser is working, however
i noticed that the reservoir tank doesn't have any water in it.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this tank filled with
water.

Thanks

Problem with new water heater (electric) - please advice Robert Home Repair 8 February 19th 04 05:27 AM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM
Flushing / Cleaning Hot Water Heater Help Needed Cuse Home Repair 38 December 1st 03 02:01 AM
Hot water problem limey Home Repair 9 November 26th 03 02:31 AM
Kitchen Aid Side-by-side - Water Dispenser/Filter Problem Paula Home Repair 6 October 28th 03 04:03 AM