Junior Member

Unhappy Whirlpool Duet Flashing Panel

I have a Whirlpool Duet washing (purchased 7/2002) that has worked very well until recently. For the past month, the control LED's would flash when the "Control On" button was pushed. Eventually, the lights would quit flashing, stay lit, minutes would be displayed for cycle time, and the cycle would run. Pressing cancel would stop the flashing and turn off the unit. The flashing would resume when "control on" was pressed. Today, the unit would not power up at all. The outlet has power (tested by a light). Any ideas before I just replace both the control panel assy as well as the microcomputer? Thank you!