Nospam

Default Replace MagicPak?

I have to replace a MagicPak gas/electric unit. For the full job I am
being quoted $4000 (half day of work). Is this reasonable?

EB
SQLit

"Nospam" wrote in message
I have to replace a MagicPak gas/electric unit. For the full job I am
being quoted $4000 (half day of work). Is this reasonable?

EB

lets see, no size, no location, no orientation,

Sign on the bottom line quick before they change their mind.

Nospam

On 10/11/2005 10:00 AM, Nospam wrote:
I have to replace a MagicPak gas/electric unit. For the full job I am
being quoted $4000 (half day of work). Is this reasonable?

EB

The current unit is a 48HWC241-10 and is located on the second floor
over an alley.

EB