Default PITY NOONE WILL READ THIS :-(

!!!!Amazing Part Time and Full Time Opportunities!!!
www.quickinfo247.com/1425266.12/free

Chuck Conners

Who is "noone" ? Why do you think he will read this (assuming noone is a
male)?

wrote in message
ups.com...
!!!!Amazing Part Time and Full Time Opportunities!!!

Suzie-Q

In article ,
"Chuck Conners" wrote:

- Who is "noone" ? Why do you think he will read this (assuming noone is a
- male)?

Peter Noone, of that old british group -- can't think of the
group's name right now.

He won't read it cause he doesn't subscribe to this group, afaik.

--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

Suzie-Q wrote:
In article ,
"Chuck Conners" wrote:

- Who is "noone" ? Why do you think he will read this (assuming noone is a
- male)?

Peter Noone, of that old british group -- can't think of the
group's name right now.

He won't read it cause he doesn't subscribe to this group, afaik.

Herman's Hermits. Of course he won't read this, he's a hermit.

--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

Dr. Hardcrab

"z" wrote in message
oups.com...

Suzie-Q wrote:
In article ,
"Chuck Conners" wrote:

- Who is "noone" ? Why do you think he will read this (assuming noone
is a
- male)?

Peter Noone, of that old british group -- can't think of the
group's name right now.

He won't read it cause he doesn't subscribe to this group, afaik.

Herman's Hermits. Of course he won't read this, he's a hermit.

Woke up this mornin' feelin' fine
There's somethin' special on my mind
Last night I met a new girl in the neighbourhood, whoa yeah
Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
(Somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')

She's the kind of girl who's not too shy
And I can tell I'm her kind of guy
She danced close to me like I hoped she would
(she danced with me like I hoped she would)
Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
(Somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')

We only danced for a minute or two
But then she stuck close to me the whole night through
Can I be fallin' in love
She's everthing I've been dreamin' of
She's everthing I've been dreamin' of

I walked her home and she held my hand
I knew it couldn't be just a one-night stand
So I asked to see her next week and she told me I could
(I asked to see her and she told me I could)
Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
(Somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
(Somethin' tells me I'm into somethin', ahhh)

I walked her home and she held my hand
I knew it couldn't be just a one-night stand
So I asked to see her next week and she told me I could
(I asked to see her and she told me I could)
Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
(somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
(somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
To something good, oh yeah, something good
(somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
To something good, something good, something good

Suzie-Q

In article ifW2f.36458$HM1.15958@trnddc04,
"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote:

- "z" wrote in message
[...]