Suzie-Q

Default PITY NOONE WILL READ THIS :-(

In article ifW2f.36458$HM1.15958@trnddc04,
"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote:

- "z" wrote in message
- oups.com...
-
- Suzie-Q wrote:
- In article ,
- "Chuck Conners" wrote:
-
- - Who is "noone" ? Why do you think he will read this (assuming noone
- is a
- - male)?
-
- Peter Noone, of that old british group -- can't think of the
- group's name right now.
-
- He won't read it cause he doesn't subscribe to this group, afaik.
-
- Herman's Hermits. Of course he won't read this, he's a hermit.
-
-
-
- Woke up this mornin' feelin' fine
- There's somethin' special on my mind
- Last night I met a new girl in the neighbourhood, whoa yeah
- Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
- (Somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
-
- She's the kind of girl who's not too shy
- And I can tell I'm her kind of guy
- She danced close to me like I hoped she would
- (she danced with me like I hoped she would)
- Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
- (Somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
-
- We only danced for a minute or two
- But then she stuck close to me the whole night through
- Can I be fallin' in love
- She's everthing I've been dreamin' of
- She's everthing I've been dreamin' of
-
- I walked her home and she held my hand
- I knew it couldn't be just a one-night stand
- So I asked to see her next week and she told me I could
- (I asked to see her and she told me I could)
- Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
- (Somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
- (Somethin' tells me I'm into somethin', ahhh)
-
- I walked her home and she held my hand
- I knew it couldn't be just a one-night stand
- So I asked to see her next week and she told me I could
- (I asked to see her and she told me I could)
- Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
- (somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
- Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
- (somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
- To something good, oh yeah, something good
- (somethin' tells me I'm into somethin')
- To something good, something good, something good

I hope you didn't do that from memory.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~