Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dean

Default How to get firewood up stairs?

Hello all - second to my last thread about getting wood into a
basement, I also have to get wood up 5 stairs into my ground level
living room. Generally I have 2 wheel barrows, one up the stairs and
one down, and I throw the wood up and then wheel it into to house in
that one. I need around 2-3 cords a winter in the living room, so its
quite a few loads.

The ramps I've seen in Norther Tool are around $1000, so they can toss
off. Hence I'm looking for ideas. I can put a ramp up the stairs but it
has to be light enough to move out of the way easily.

Thanks for any tips!

Dean