RJK

Or Ebay?

"Warren Weber" hiview68NO wrote in message
. ..

"dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello all - second to my last thread about getting wood into a
basement, I also have to get wood up 5 stairs into my ground level
living room. Generally I have 2 wheel barrows, one up the stairs and
one down, and I throw the wood up and then wheel it into to house in
that one. I need around 2-3 cords a winter in the living room, so its
quite a few loads.

The ramps I've seen in Norther Tool are around $1000, so they can toss
off. Hence I'm looking for ideas. I can put a ramp up the stairs but it
has to be light enough to move out of the way easily.

Thanks for any tips!

Dean

Motorcycle loading ramps. Harbor Freight Co. Less than $100 WW