Veronica

Default Good roofer referral in Los Angeles area ?

I have had 3 inspections and two estimates for my present shake roof,
which I wish to re-roof to 50 year architectural asphalt. (In the GAF
Grand Canyon style, but not necessarily that brand, Tamko and
CertainTeed, for example are also ok, Elk is not). The 3rd inspection
occurred yesterday, but will not have an estimate for me until roughly
a week from now.

I have found that the first person who came was not as honest as I
thought, when I spoke at length with him, after having acquired more
data from other professionals and the like. This first person also
indicated that he would not be available for half a year. I would like
to get 2 more inspections and estimates.

I am in the Los Angeles / Hollywood area and would appreciate leads or
suggestions of who to next call for the 2 more inspections and
estimates, from folks also in this area. I could do the yellow pages
route, but why not utilize this resource. Obviously I don't prefer a
roofer to refer himself, although that might work well, also. But
perhaps some of you might have had a very good experience with a
roofing company in this general locality. I am willing to pay for
experienced roofers and quality materials. Thanks. V

Pls use J43329(at)yahoo(dot)com if you need a private address.