gk

Default Burial cable vs normal cable in conduit

OK first I want to thank all of you for giving me feedback advice, and
information on the wiring of my "shed".

One "last" question.
If I run conduit the whole way out, do I need UF cable? This would
make it a bit less $$, and perhaps a little easier to pull. I will be
burying the conduit for about 10 feet of the 80ft, but mostly it will be
under the ouse and then a deck off the back.

Thanks
RBM

No, if the conduit is continuous you can pull individual conductors. Just be
sure they are rated for wet location like THWN. You will probably have to
use expansion fittings where your "PVC" comes up out of the ground