Edwin Pawlowski

Default Weird problem which causes re-posts of old articles on this NG

"Art Todesco" wrote in message
I have notice that occasionally, old articles show up again on this NG.

So, is this a problem with my browser? My ISP? or what? Does anyone
else see this? BTW, I don't usually see this on other newsgroups.

I've seen it on others at different times. Seems like a newsfeed will
regurgitate and propagate them again for some reason.

Pop

If you're using software that "covers your tracks", that could
cause such things.

PopS

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
:
: "Art Todesco" wrote in message
: I have notice that occasionally, old articles show up again on
this NG.
:
: I
: So, is this a problem with my browser? My ISP? or what?
Does anyone
: else see this? BTW, I don't usually see this on other
newsgroups.
:
: I've seen it on others at different times. Seems like a
newsfeed will
: regurgitate and propagate them again for some reason.
:
:

Marantz sr-63 problem Kevin Van Sant Electronics Repair 11 March 19th 07 10:54 AM
Weird plumbing problem R.H. Home Repair 4 April 18th 05 12:16 PM
Icemaker problem Andy Home Repair 12 April 16th 05 03:05 PM
DC Fans - weird problem RR Electronics Repair 12 September 13th 03 09:19 PM