Paul Oman

Default epoxy

Hello

i used to go to Wendy's etc. and take a few of the Catchup cups home
with me. Then purchased something like 5000 2 oz cups at Sams. Bathroom
paper cups are 3 oz. I found some 3/4 oz or something like it also at a
junk store.

I rarely mix up more than 3 or 4 oz of epoxy at a time.

our marine epoxy is a simple 2:1 mix. (sold in 12 oz and 1.5 gal units -
the 1.5 gal kits are $72). Our other epoxies are 1:1 etc.

Ditto for the LPU polys (awlgrip clones) that we sell. They are 4:1 or
2:1 - again the tiny plastic or paper cups. I often just mix up enough
to cover a 3 inch by 3 inch test panel.

hope this helps

paul

--

"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include
a free trip around the Sun every year."

PAUL OMAN Progressive Epoxy Polymers, Inc.
Frog Pond Hollow - 48 Wildwood Drive
Pittsfield NH 03263
10:30-3:30 Monday-Thur EST 603-435-7199
VISA/MC/Discover/Paypal

http://www.epoxyproducts.com
G Henslee

Paul Oman wrote:

Hello

i used to go to Wendy's etc. and take a few of the Catchup cups home
with me. Then purchased something like 5000 2 oz cups at Sams. Bathroom
paper cups are 3 oz. I found some 3/4 oz or something like it also at a
junk store.

I rarely mix up more than 3 or 4 oz of epoxy at a time.

our marine epoxy is a simple 2:1 mix. (sold in 12 oz and 1.5 gal units -
the 1.5 gal kits are $72). Our other epoxies are 1:1 etc.

Ditto for the LPU polys (awlgrip clones) that we sell. They are 4:1 or
2:1 - again the tiny plastic or paper cups. I often just mix up enough
to cover a 3 inch by 3 inch test panel.

hope this helps

paul

You should also post this to alt.denture.repair

Paul Oman wrote:
[...]

Greetings Paul Oman,

This looks like an add for your products, not a question or a response
to a post. That makes it SPAM. Do you want to be a spammer even if
you get paid money to do it? Please also consider with all the
vigilantes that spamming may be bad for your health. Do a search in
Google for "spammer beat to death".

Hope this helps,
William

I use a scale, more accurate and predictable, IME. If not in the user
guide, ask the manufacturer if the weight mix ratio is different than
the volume mix ratio, it often is.-Jitney

Dan C

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:41:32 +0000, Paul Oman wrote:

i used to go to Wendy's etc. and take a few of the Catchup cups home
with me. Then purchased something like 5000 2 oz cups at Sams. Bathroom
paper cups are 3 oz. I found some 3/4 oz or something like it also at a

hope this helps

Hope it helps with what? **** off, you ignorant ****ing spammer piece of
****.

Linux Registered User #327951

epoxy and finishes Dee Woodworking 1 August 7th 05 02:37 PM
Does fresh epoxy stick to dried epoxy? Icepick Woodworking 14 April 23rd 05 04:06 AM
Buffing? Darren Woodturning 4 October 6th 04 04:56 PM
Epoxy and machine building.... Richard Nienhuis Metalworking 19 December 20th 03 12:56 AM
glue in knotholes T. Woodworking 8 October 8th 03 11:41 PM