///Owen\\\\\\

Default repoinitng fireplace.

I have to do a bit of re-pointing in my fire place. Do I need to use a
special cement?

Thanks

John

Roger Taylor

Just premixed brick and masonry mortar, but you''ll have to chisel out the
bad joints, first, and pre-wet them for better adhesion. Repointing tool is
helpful - looks sort of like a spoon, to spread the mortar.