dancingmommy

Default How to clean my Pegasus Sink

Hi All,
I just bought a new black Pegasus sink from Home Depot. It is 80%
Granite and 20% Acrylic, and I was wondering if anyone out there has
any tips how to clean it. I used to use good ol' CLR on my old sinks,
but am thinking that that might be a bit too harsh for the new one.
Any suggestions?

Garage sink distance to vertical drain connection and venting DL Home Repair 3 April 9th 05 02:51 PM
Sink problem Chuck and Erika Douglas Home Repair 5 March 26th 05 03:08 AM
Very small bathroom sink - how to make more space? Chris Jung Home Repair 4 March 24th 05 09:45 PM
Sink Clips Caliban Home Repair 4 September 3rd 03 08:40 PM
Black pads underneath s/s sink? Bob Eager UK diy 3 August 8th 03 12:41 AM