Steve

Default I found the lost electricity!!

As someone suggested, the first outlet in the circuit had cracked and
allowed the pushed in wire to come loose.
I replaced the plug but I have to go back and pigtail the outlet.

Thanks

Sr

Duane Bozarth

Steve wrote:

As someone suggested, the first outlet in the circuit had cracked and
allowed the pushed in wire to come loose.
I replaced the plug but I have to go back and pigtail the outlet.

Secondary moral here--don't use the push-in connections.

I recommend using the screw terminals on the new one when you do finish
the job.
Harry

In article ,
"Steve" wrote:
As someone suggested, the first outlet in the circuit had cracked and
allowed the pushed in wire to come loose.
I replaced the plug but I have to go back and pigtail the outlet.

Boy that must have been leaking a long time - I'll bet your bill was
really high the last couple of months :-)

Harry
Stormin Mormon

Wonder if the power cut in New Orleans was that simple?

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.