Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
nospambob

Default Improve flow in bathroom sink?

Our sink is slowly having more trouble emptying as we run the cold
water out of the hot line in the morning. A plumber took the trap off
and manually chiseled out the gunk in the horizontal section going
into the wall. My knees wont support that type of work so I'm
wondering if there are any other ideas to try. Would ammonia be a
start?

freestanding bathroom sink basin JK Home Repair 2 May 24th 05 10:54 PM
Sanity/Code check on a garage utility sink [email protected] Home Repair 9 May 10th 05 05:56 PM
Moenstone Sink Mike Home Repair 9 March 6th 05 06:01 AM
Water flow rate problem and Combi boiler Andrew Beck UK diy 15 September 3rd 04 11:00 PM
Sink Clips Caliban Home Repair 4 September 3rd 03 08:40 PM