Howm Grone J

http://groups.google.com/

Jack H.

What do you drive?
Pray tell it ain't a dodge.
You seem like a fUrd man though....

Howm Grone J

--
Viva fui in silvis, dum vixi tacui, mortua duce cano.
"Saint Blurpaedius XXX"
wrote in message ...
any good auto repair groups?

I gotta nut to bust.

Saint Blurpaedius XXX

"rastapasta" rastapastry @ msn.com wrote in message

"Saint Blurpaedius XXX"

wrote in message ...
any good auto repair groups?

I gotta nut to bust.

What kinda car we talkin' about here?

I got it from the guy who runs the CIA so I cannot say.

What we need is a civil war to legally kill all the ******s and
republicans.

G Henslee

wrote in message ...

any good auto repair groups?

I gotta nut to bust.

What kinda car we talkin' about here?

I got it from the guy who runs the CIA so I cannot say.

What we need is a civil war to legally kill all the ******s and
republicans.

Doesn't sound so civil to me... FO asswipe.
Saint Blurpaedius XXX

The **** leading the US ain't civil at all.
A bunch of capitalist scum suckin bu****.

I am trying to fix an auto due to frivolent fraud running amass in
public.

Every goddammned lawyer needs to be eliminated from legal proceedures to
have prudence.